Join our 21-Day Gratitude Meditation Program and Increase your inner peace! Attract more good! Calm your mind! Join your community members in this meditation experience! On our own time, we will do a daily Gratitude Meditation using a provided link via email. Using Zoom, we will first have an introductory Sunday session and on the remaining Sundays, we will conclude the week with a group gathering!
When: Meditate daily Monday – Saturday using a provided link
Sunday Meditation Gathering: 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm on Zoom for 4 Sundays.
Dates: April 26 – May 17
Where: Online using the link for our daily meditation and then Zoom for our Sunday Gathering.
Requirements: Quiet environment without disruption, a journal, an electronic device, such as laptop, smart pad, or reader.
(Phones can be used; yet, not recommended due to the screen size and lack of stability.)
Self-Investment: TIME. This is a complimentary program.
HERE’S HOW WE GATHER
- Gather by Zoom on April 26 for guidelines and group meditation.
- Meditate 6 days each week on our own using a recorded gratitude meditation provided via email.
- Select a designated time each day for our meditation.
We continue to gather together on three additional Sundays to meditate in a group; share emotions and discoveries as follows:
- on the 7th day, Sunday, May 3 from 1 pm – 2:15 pm
- on the 14th day, Sunday, May 10 from 1 pm – 2:15 pm
- on the 21st day, Sunday, May 17 from 1 pm – 2:15 pm
During our Sunday Gathering, we will be able to see and hear each other, virtually touch through Meditation, while practicing social distancing. This is a great way to engage in the spiritual practice of meditation while supporting each other.
- Increase inner peace, which increases the immune system
- Develop more positive energy to attract more good
- Become more aware of the good that is always in your life
LET’S ZOOM TOGETHER!
Zoom instructions will be sent through email to explain how:
- to obtain the Zoom App.
- to test the Zoom link
- to gather together on the Internet each Sunday at 1:00 PM
This is the same system used for Power Hour on Thursdays.
Let us meditate together! Join us! April 26 – May 17